Get More Out of Your Water
- De-scale irrigation systems without using acids
- Maintain scale-free pipes, drippers and sprayers
- Flush out root systems and xylem
- Substantially reduce growing problems related to calcium deficiency or transpiration.
- Enhance nutrient mixing and uptake
- Inhibit mould and fungal formation
- Eliminate acid de-scaling of pipes and irrigation equipment
- Prolong equipment life
- Save on maintenance and labour costs
- Promote healthier plant growth
- Produce commercial crops from marginal bore water supplies
Recent research has proven that water treated with Scalehound not only enhances plant growth but reduces many of the other problems experienced in the agriculture industry by converting minerals crystals, particularly calcium, into a form that plants can take up easily. This means that healthy crops can now be produced from high mineral content water supplies that would normally be considered unsuitable for growing.
Large mineral crystals physically block the root systems and xylem, starving the plants of nutrients and preventing transpiration of calcium which is so essential to healthy growth, particularly when plants are under conditions of stress. It is now possible to minimize defects caused by calcium deficiency and transpiration problems such as tip burn, blossom end rot and bitter pit.
Ground water crops produced bigger and better plants than those using rain water because the ground water containes more minerals. The research has proven that salt is not as toxic to plant growth when there are no crystals present, and we now have healthy commercial crops from high salinity ground water previously considered unsuitable for primary production.
There is no reason why these benefits cannot be realised throughout every application of the agricultural industry around the globe.